I love solving problems1, and have great inclination towards machine learning and artificial intelligence.
I have a research interest focusing on the fundamentals of state-action space and rewards' system in Reinforcement Learning and would love to talk about it.
Blog2, experiences, publications & projects provide more insights about me.
· Currently at Samsung R&D Institute India - Delhi (SRI-D)
· Graduated from National Institute of Technology Silchar
· Interned at NVIDIA Corporation
· Associated with University of New South Wales, Sydney
· Ex-Secretary, Machine Learning Club, NIT Silchar
· Winner, IEDC3 & UGRC4 Grants (worth ₹ 1.25L ≈ $1700) · 2020
· Winner, Hackathon, NIT Conclave '19 (amongst all 31 NITs)
· National Level Finalist, Smart India Hackathon '19