I love solving problems1, and have great inclination towards machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Currently, I'm working in Reinforcement Learning, Image Analysis and Dialogue Modelling (NLP) and am open to work on interesting ideas.
I have developed a research interest focussing on the fundamentals of state-action space and rewards' system in Reinforcement Learning and would love to talk about it.
Blog2, experiences, publications & projects provide more insights about me.
· Final year undergraduate, National Institute of Technology Silchar
· Intern, NVIDIA Corporation
· Secretary, Machine Learning Club, NIT Silchar
· Board Member, Obiettivo, Photography Club, NIT Silchar
(Some) Past Highlights:
· Interned with Saarthi.ai and Indian Institute of Technology Indore
· Winner, IEDC3 & UGRC4 Grants (worth ₹ 1.25L ≈ $1700) · 2020
· Winner, Hackathon, NIT Conclave '19 (amongst all 31 NITs)
· National Level Finalist, Smart India Hackathon '19